Wednesday, March 5, 2014

CHICAGO ZINE FEST!!!


I will be in Chicago on Saturday, March 15th for my third Chicago Zine Fest and splitting a half table with the lovely Jessie Oleson!

I will at least have these zines there with me:

-Tips & Tricks v.1
-Tips & Tricks v.2
-Horses, Horses, Horses - A Mpls Doodleclub zine about childhood obsessions
-4th of July - A Mpls Doodleclub zine split between our 4th of July memories and our 2013 4th of July activities.
-Jenny's zine
-Shawna's Ants! zine
-Lea's zine
-My informational zine about hooking an old tv up to a digital converter box.

and maybe a few other old ones and *maybe* a new one.

Jessie will have her beautiful zines and some tapes for sale!

If I'm feeling like breaking rules I may bring some eye pillows and glow tooth charms too.

No comments:

Post a Comment